Warranty & Return Process
How do I claim a warranty and return an item?
|All products directly purchased from VapeOz official online store (https://www.vapeoz.com.au), or our shop at Unit 12, 3 Hollylea Road, Leumeah, except clearance & Ex-Display product’s, consumables and rebuild-able products, are covered by warranty for a standard 90 days from the date of purchase (“warranty period”).|
For all brands including WISMEC, Eleaf and Joyetech products, we kindly remind you to keep the Serial Number, Security Number and pictures/videos to show the problem when it comes to after sales service. It is a must according to the latest warranty policy of WISMEC, Eleaf, and Joyetech company. We highly recommend you to preserve the Serial Number and Security Number of your products for the possible warranty case.
In order to obtain these warranty services, please contact our Customer Service by email at [email protected] with a description of the problem and send the following: a 10-15 second video of the device showing the issue, a picture of your serial found on the outer box and your order number.
During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired /replaced within a reasonable period of time. Replacements will be only shipped after we receive an approval for a warranty claim from the manufacturer.
If asked to return the faulty item.
Due to the expense of internationally shipping, the customer is responsible for the costs of shipping to and from international addresses for returns, repairs and exchanges.
When will I get a replacement?
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
|1) The problem is caused by improper treatment or unauthorised repair performed by any party other than VapeOz.|
2) The problem is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, contact or immersion in liquids, fire, or other external cause.
3) The problem is caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use described by the manufacturer or from failure of following manufacturer’s instructions for use.
4) The product or part has been modified in any way.
5) The product or part has been used in conjunction with a modified part.
6) The product has been used together with any inferior parts from other brands(including but not limited to charger, battery, and power cable).
7) This warranty does not cover clearance & Ex-Display products and consumable items including mouthpieces, cartridges, atomisers, coils, RBA, lanyards, leather cases and products labelled as clones.
8) Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the product.
9) The case, glass, or battery is damaged or worn.
10) Warranty card and/or original receipt of purchase are not presented when requesting .
11) The warranty period has expired.