Features and Specs:
Dimensions: 65.2 (L) x 18.35mm (D)
Nominal Capacity: 32500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Continuous Discharge Current: 25A
Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in.
This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
In the box:
18650 Sony VTC5A Battery
Recommended For Use With Sub Ohm Tanks!!!!
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewellery)
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
6. To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery is there are signs of damage to skin
8. Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
1). Do not disassemble, dispose in fire, heat or short circuit
2). Do not insert batteries with the (+) and (-) reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4). Do not submerge the battery in water.